The Auburn Shelf or Mantel Shelf
Its the first piece of furniture in any home. There's nothing as warm and welcoming as a crackling fire in an open fireplace. The dancing flames can lift your spirits and melt away the most stressful day in a matter of minutes. But to truly be part of the home, a fireplace must warm our hearts even when there is no fire in the grate. Pearl does not treat the mantel as trim or molding but as a beautiful piece of furniture that is the focal point of the entire room, the emotional core. It represents roots, heritage and tradition. Furniture is arranged around it, precious treasures are displayed on it, and it provides balance and stability to the entire room. Pearl Mantels features fine furniture quality, stunning details and classic designs that will enhance any decor. The Auburn shelf is made to please. Three design choices! The shelf comes to you with three separate design components consisting of the shelf, a pair of corbels and the arch. You will have the option of installing just the shelf, the shelf and the corbels together or the combination of the shelf, corbels and arch. Whether your design taste is clean, classic, traditional
the Auburn has your style covered. Hand crafted from Asian hardwoods and veneers that take paint and stain beautifully. Use over the hearth, in the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, den or anywhere you need a little something extra for storage or treasures. Its uses are only limited by your imagination. Mitered hanger boards are included for ease of hanging. Light sanding and filling is recommended before paint or stain is applied. Also available in Cherry distressed finished.
- 1 shelf - 3 design options. Hang shelf alone or with corbels or with corbels and arch.
- For use in any room not just for the hearth
- Mitered hanger boards included for ease of hanging
- Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel.
- Wood is considered a combustible material. Heat clearances must be adhered to. If installing over a fireplace, check your local building codes and the manufacturer's instructions for your specific fireplace insert or stove.
- Asian hardwoods and veneers Shelf Length: 48" Shelf Depth: 9.5" Bottom Base Depth: 6" Overall Height with corbels: 12" Height Corbels: 5.625" Width Corbels: 4.75" Width between Corbels: 31" Radius: 43.375 Weight 41 pounds.
- Mounting hardware for hanger rail not included
Pearl Mantels™ Disclaimer/Warranty Statement
WARNING, FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING MAY CAUSE SERIOUS PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR FIRE HAZARDS AND WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY: -RECOMMENDED HEAT CLEARANCES- FOLLOW ALL RECOMMENDED HEAT CLEARANCES AS SET FORTH BY THE MANUFACTURER OF THE FIREPLACE INSERT WHERE YOUR MANTEL IS INSTALLED.
-LOCAL BUILDING CODES- FOLLOW ALL RECOMMENDED LOCAL BUILDING CODES FOR HEAT CLEARANCES AND GENERAL INSTALLATION OF YOUR MANTEL.
-PEARL MANTELS™ HANGING SYSTEM-CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL TO ASSIST YOU WITH THE INSTALLATION OF ANY PEARL MANTELS™ PRODUCTS. PEARL MANTELS™ SUGGESTS THAT TWO PEOPLE BE AVAILABLE FOR INSTALLATION.
-Pearl Mantels™ does not assume responsibility and disclaims liability for losses, damages, injuries or expenses arising from the installation and use of the Pearl Mantels™ products.
-Each Finished mantel is hand painted/finished giving each piece its own unique identity. Due to this process we cannot guarantee any exact match to website pictures, displays, samples, or previously made mantels.
-Unfinished wood mantels will have true characteristics of unfinished wood including, but not limited to, different color tones, grain characteristics and knots, all of which are unique and natural traits of unfinished wood. As every tree is different, so is every unfinished board, and each will accept stain differently. We cannot guarantee any exact match to website pictures, displays, samples, or previously made mantels. Always consult a professional when finishing your products.
Pearl Mantels™ provides a limited one year warranty from the date of purchase to the original consumer/purchaser that its products will be free of defects, provided the product is used as intended under normal circumstances.
This warranty does not cover the following:
1. damage caused by ordinary wear and tear
2. damage caused in transit, i.e. freight damage
3. damage caused by accidents, improper maintenance or improper installation
4. damage caused by general misuse or abuse of the product
5. damage caused by not adhering to heat clearances as set forth by the manufacturer of the
fireplace insert where the mantel is installed.
6. damage caused by not adhering to local building codes
7. damage caused by climatic/environmental conditions
This warranty is void if the product has been altered or modified in any manner from the original product shipped by Pearl Mantels™.
PRODUCT INSPECTION UPON RECEIPT
DON’T ACCEPT IT UNTIL YOU INSPECT IT
Is the carton damaged? Is there concealed product damage?
Inspect your shipment and product completely both externally and internally for any product damage.
If you find any damages, reject the shipment and report any damages immediately (within 7 days) to the seller from whom you purchased the product.
-PEARL MANTELS™ DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY. ASIDE FROM THIS LIMITED WARRANTY THERE SHALL BE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.