Its the first piece of furniture in any home. There's nothing as warm and welcoming as a crackling fire in an open fireplace. The dancing flames can lift your spirits and melt away the most stressful day in a matter of minutes. But to truly be part of the home, a fireplace must warm our hearts even when there is no fire in the grate. Pearl does not treat the mantel as trim or molding but as a beautiful piece of furniture that is the focal point of the entire room, the emotional core. It represents roots, heritage and tradition. Furniture is arranged around it, precious treasures are displayed on it, and it provides balance and stability to the entire room. Pearl Mantels features fine furniture quality, stunning details and classic designs that will enhance any decor. The Auburn shelf is made to please. Three design choices! The shelf comes to you with three separate design components consisting of the shelf, a pair of corbels and the arch. You will have the option of installing just the shelf, the shelf and the corbels together or the combination of the shelf, corbels and arch. Whether your design taste is clean, classic, traditional
the Auburn has your style covered. Hand crafted from Asian hardwoods and veneers that take paint and stain beautifully. Use over the hearth, in the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, den or anywhere you need a little something extra for storage or treasures. Its uses are only limited by your imagination. Mitered hanger boards are included for ease of hanging. Light sanding and filling is recommended before paint or stain is applied. Also available in Cherry distressed finished.
- 1 shelf - 3 design options. Hang shelf alone or with corbels or with corbels and arch.
- For use in any room not just for the hearth
- Mitered hanger boards included for ease of hanging
- Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel.
- Wood is considered a combustible material. Heat clearances must be adhered to. If installing over a fireplace, check your local building codes and the manufacturer's instructions for your specific fireplace insert or stove.
- Asian hardwoods and veneers Shelf Length: 48" Shelf Depth: 9.5" Bottom Base Depth: 6" Overall Height with corbels: 12" Height Corbels: 5.625" Width Corbels: 4.75" Width between Corbels: 31" Radius: 43.375 Weight 41 pounds.
- Mounting hardware for hanger rail not included