Spaulding Corner Sectional
The Spencer Slipcovered Corner Sectional is available standard with clean seam.
- - Lead time 6-8 weeks. Transit time additional.
- Includes 1 toss pillow for corner wedge, 3 pillows for hex wedge, 21" x 21" with zipper in your choice of fabric
- Made in USA by Four Seasons Furniture
- Our frames are constructed of 7/8" hardwood. All wood joints are interlocked and glued. Then we glue and nail corner blocks to reinforce the joint. We use a newly designed Drop-In Coil Unit which supplies our sofas with the most luxurious seating ever.
- 1.8 High Density foam core comes with a 10 year warranty. This cushion gives you support and yet always bounces back.
- Available slip-covered.
- PLEASE NOTE: SOME AREAS MAY BE CHARGED AN ADDITIONAL SHIPPING FEE. AREAS INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO: NEW YORK, WA, CA, OR, etc. We will contact you with the additional shipping fee.
4" x 4" fabric swatches for $1 each or 17" x 12" swatches are available for a deposit of $19 each. See fabric samples at this link.
Corner Sectional Size: L37"xD37"xH38"
Hex Wedge Size: L67"xD45"xH38"
Seat Height: 20" / Seat Depth: 21" / Arm Height 26"
Custom built in the USA.
The shipping company will contact you to set up a delivery time-frame.
Curbside Delivery (6-8 weeks) FREE
You will have to help take the items off of the truck. With Curbside Delivery, you are responsible for moving items into your home.
Driveway Delivery (6-8 weeks)
Items will be taken off the truck and taken to your driveway or inside your garage.
White Glove Delivery (8-10 weeks)
We are pleased to offer White Glove Service for our customers who prefer to have items brought inside the home. This service does not include disposal of packaging materials.
Our slipcovered furniture has over 400 fabrics options which are carefully selected with an emphasis on softness. We offer a wide selection of washable fabrics. And the best part? Our slipcovers fit snugly, so you have all the benefits, without the slippage and loose appearance of most slipcovers. Each Slipcover is sewn in 4 pieces for easy removal, cleaning & replacement. Prices shown are for GRADE 1. Additional charge for Grade 2-10 -- see About our Slipcovered Furniture
Washable Slipcovered Fabrics
The majority of our fabrics are pre-washed for added softness and for the ability of machine washing. Four Seasons recommends Professional Dry Cleaning on all fabrics to preserve color and for longevity of the fabric. If you have a slipcover that is Pre-washed, please follow the Washing Instructions below.
*** WASHING INSTRUCTIONS ***
BE CAREFUL NOT TO OVERLOAD YOUR WASHER.
CLOSE ALL ZIPPERS ON SEATS, BACKS, AND THROWS TO PROLONG SEAM LIFE.
MACHINE WASH COLD, GENTLE CYCLE WITH MILD DETERGENT.
DRY ON LOW HEAT OR AIR DRY TIL DAMP.
PUT BACK ON PIECE WHILE COVER IS SLIGHTLY DAMP
Sunbrella & Outdura Fabrics: DO NOT DRY CLEAN AND DO NOT PUT IN DRYER (air dry only).
Crypton & Performance Fabrics: DO NOT USE BLEACH (spot clean with 1/4 tsp mild, enzyme detergent, such as Woolite or Tide, per 1 cup lukewarm water).
GENERAL CARE INFORMATION
To help extend the life of your slipcover, cushions, and frame you need to spend a little time to take care of your furniture. Seat cushions and back pillows should be reversed regularly. Seat cushions should be rotated from side to side. Back pillows and throw pillows should be fluffed regularly. Vacuum with a soft brush attachment to get excess dust and dirt.