Fermob Sixties Chair - Each
Don't let the name fool you - the Sixties Chair is modern & compact with curvy lines. It perfectly embodies the Fermob attitude: resolutely young and laid-back. With welcoming curves, a colorful aluminum frame, a resin seat, and airy woven patterns, the Sixties chair promises gentle moments outside… and in.
- Cotton White Weave/Cotton White Frame
- Slate Weave/Storm Grey Frame
- Cactus Weave/Cactus Frame
- Plum Weave/Plum Frame
Priced per chair. Sold in multiples of 2, 4, 6, 8, etc.
- Aluminum tube frame.
- High-density technical resin seat:woven polymer
- Breathable Criss Cross weave made from outdoor polyethylene synthetic fibers
- Very High Protection Treatment for outdoor use
- Anti-UV powder coating
- 33"H x 20"W x 21.5"D
- Seat height 18
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Designed and manufactured in France
Check Stock list for item 1701....last 2 numbers are the color number. If not on stock lists, it may take 10 - 12 weeks to ship from France.
This is considered a SPECIAL ORDER if not in stock.
*Designed and manufactured in France.
*100% polyester baked anti-UV powder coating
*Available in Storm Grey, Cotton, Aubergine, Paprika, Savanna.- See more at: https://www.thegardengates.com/Fermob-Sixties-Armchair-p7705.aspx#sthash.LtF1pYPi.dpuf