20" Absinthe Pierrot French Bistro Table with Cast Iron Base
This Absinthe Pierrot bistro table is a reproduction of an original advertisement of Absinthe Pierrot from the beginning of the 20th century.
The size is standard for traditional bistro tables found during the Belle Époque. Our tables are used and sold throughout France and Europe. They are intended to be used in a restaurant, bar, or hotel setting.
Table can be used indoors or out, but cannot stay in direct elements.
BARS & RESTAURANTS: For large orders, call or email us for details.
- Seamless chrome rim.
- Brass rim features an antiqued patina.
- The enamel coating seals the image.
- Wooden undercarriage.
- Measures approximately 20" (51 cm) in diameter.
- Stands approximately 28" (71.1 cm) tall.
- Easy to follow instructions included.